Monday, January 4, 2010

Kindle = Sapient Pearwood of Books.

If only it ate people that annoyed me on planes.

All the books I've read so far have really long titles.

Two of them were bought in the clearance sales and the other two were purchased in airports for my Kindle Book of Holding. I'm going to have to be careful not to go too overboard with that thing. It's almost instantaneous new book at the touch of a button and it's not until I get to my email that I get the reminder that yes, those books do cost money, real money, not just the digital kind.

Back in Barrow now, I think I could've lived with another day or two of vacation. Maybe just half days to kinda ease into the first week back. No such luck though. Seems a little unfair that the schools back home are all closed due to freezing temperatures and we've had freezing temperatures since October and no days off for it! I'm such a whiner.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Papi,

    LOL. So, you like your kindle? Hmmmm. shall I consider one? I did finally succeed in (wait for it . . . .) buying and loading a .....IPOD YIKES!! It even has my computer's audible books on it. 8 gigs and it's full. How is that possible.

    Miss you,

    Jay

    ReplyDelete