Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Books. Good.

I am done! Done, done, DONE!

All that's left is evaluation. It is out of my hands! To celebrate I added come gadgets, including my 2009 reading list. These are just the books I finished. I began many more of them, but they don't get to the list until they are finished. There was also a debate over whether a graphic novel counts as a book. I say they do, especially since I tend to read them over and over and over. So far I haven't included the fanfiction I read, even the epic ones. Maybe that should have its own list.

1 comment:

  1. Reading your lovely post today, the thought dawned: Do you get your books from the library, friends, Amazon, all three? I too devour books...my friend Susan and I share both books and discussing them (telephone)...actually, I've always wanted to go to Barrow, Alaska...don't know why...perhaps because it's sooooo far north...had a story on TV awhile back about a football team there that needed a better playing field, something to do with the cold and so on...it was all such a positive story...Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete