Saturday, April 3, 2010

An Actual Conversation

I was arrested by masked vigilantes yesterday. I didn't remember until I checked the camera.

Photobucket

See?

I was just standing there, minding my own business, when my arms were grabbed and pulled behind my back.

Them: You're under arrest!

Me: Hey! You got nothing on me!

Them: You're going to jail!

Me: What'd I do?

Them: You beat a nun!

Me: I... whuh?

Them: And now you'll go to jail forever!

Me: Wait... a nun? What nun? Where...?

Them: *maniacal laughter*

Me: I'm not making masks for you guys anymore.

Them: Ok, you can go.

How four year olds got it in their heads to apprehend nun-assailants I do not know. All I know is it was hilarious. Nice to see they have their priorities in line too.

3 comments:

  1. A nun. Hahaha... Creative little guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are soooo creative! (and so are they)And why in the the world are you beating up nuns? Is it because they represent your good side?;-)

    ReplyDelete