Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Argh.

Augh. The woe of the plague-ridden. I had been doing so well not getting a cold, but this one was crafty and waited until I was asleep. You know how they say you eat spiders in your sleep? I must’ve gotten one that was a plague bug in disguise. It wasn’t there at midnight, but was in full swing by 8 am. Urgh. There are things happening in my sinuses that I have never known before.

I’ve blown the outside of my poor nose too raw to hold tissue to before, but this time, the inside of my nose just hurts all the way to my eyeballs every time I so much as sniffle. Is not good! But I only have two more conferences before I can go home. Too bad they’re an hour apart. Nnnngh.

All right, enough weird noises out of me. Here, fresh from the lurid imaginations of sweet children, creatures of their own design. I made the clay a little too wet, but they did all right with it.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sea and circus life forms abound, and a few snowmen too, to be painted as soon as they dry.

3 comments:

  1. LURID imaginings of sweet children, indeed! Lord, Papi, you sound so sick. I wish I could be close by to bring you some homemade chicken soup.
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ow, I think I felt some sympathy pain when reading about your raw sinus problems... I hope you get better soon!

    Syrena

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you're feeling better!!
    Katie

    ReplyDelete