Monday, January 18, 2016

Pretty busy for a holiday

Accomplishments For Today:

!. Shaved legs for the first time since August. This may be TMI, but I have a doctor's appointment and even though they're only looking at my shoulder, I have to be prepared.

2. Doctor's Appointment. I got my shoulder biopsied. I'm missing a chunk of me. As well as some leg hair.

3. I made a pie! Its called a Creamy Strawberry Pie. It's made of strawberries, jello, and ice cream. It's not as good as the homemade blueberry syrup I made the other day, but still pretty tasty.

4. I cleaned up for company. I even scrubbed the shower, which company isn't likely to see unless things go really bad.

5. I introduced company to the joys of Adagio fandom teas, Monsters and Mysteries in America (the puckwudgie episode), AND Expedition Unknown.

No comments:

Post a Comment