Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Hello, Moon

I don't have a camera made for night pictures, but the last full moon was so screaming bright, I had to try.
Look at that. Like a fire ball or a volcano over the mountain.

Photobucket

You'd think it was the sun rising instead of the moon. (That glow at the bottom was a reflection off a puddle.)

Photobucket

Even through the trees, it's like a headlight.

Photobucket

And then there's this:

Photobucket

It always unnerves me when one picture is weird out of a set that I didn't do anything different with. We're gonna blame that on my NOT-night vision camera and hope there's no such thing as moon snakes.

2 comments:

  1. That last one is definitely a moon snake! Are you sure the others were the moon? and not some lingering UFO? I love moon puddles, by the way. Good pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics! I didn't even know it was a full moon...ha ha, I'm in my own crazy world.

    -KDAWG

    ReplyDelete