Sunday, November 1, 2009

Five Reasons to Sleep with the Lights On

1. The Headless Horseman
Photobucket
Ok, I was more afraid of him when I was out alone in the woods and trying to get home before dark, but he still reigns as my chief childhood boogieman.

2. Facehuggers
Photobucket
Gah. Little and quick is way scarier than big and menacing. And they attach to your face and lay EGGS down your throat. I used to have nightmares and wake up to find my cat laying on me.

3. The Troll from Cat's Eye.
Photobucket
Again with the crawling up and getting in your face. Between this guy and the facehugger was it any wonder I slept with the covers up over my mouth for years? I was glad to have my cat on my head after watching this one.

4. Kathy Bates in Misery.
Photobucket
I don't care. I had dreams of waking up and seeing her in the doorway.

5. The Nazi werewolves from American Werewolf in London.
Photobucket
I know! It was a dream. But they scared me!

1 comment: